Tuesday 25 October 2011

good food


My ongoing search for good foods that fit my GDM diet lead me to Maria's blog, Scandie Foodie. It's chockfull with great recipes including sugar-free ones, like the breakfast muffins. Chris and I tested out the recipe and it came out perfectly. We even topped the muffins off with yogurt icing from this recipe. My food adventures have just become a little bit more exciting thanks to Scandie Foodie.

I've also been experimenting with some smoothie recipes since I got my Ninja blender. This thing is the bees knees. It also doesn't take up alot of counter space so it's a good fit for my condo kitchen. My last smoothie included frozen cubes of coconut milk, a couple tablespoons of milk, frozen cherries, blueberries, nectarine, vanilla extract, fish oil and less than a teaspoon of honey. It's always such a treat!

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.