Tuesday 8 February 2011

slow mail



The post has been unusually slow of late and it's making me anxious every time I check my mailbox. I'm both expecting deliveries and sending packages that are time sensitive. If you picked up a loot bag a couple weeks ago, and haven't received it yet, sit tight. I sent them off as soon as I could and they should get to you any time now!

Thank you to those who have placed recent orders from my Etsy shop. I've got one more Be Mine letterpress card available! Today will be the last day to mail it out in the hopes that it gets to you (within Canada and US) by Valentine's.

Photos above are of snail mail from Jaime. I use Chris' knife to slice open the tops of envelopes because I just can't bear to rip the nice ones. I think I might need a proper letter-opener.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.