Monday 19 November 2007

tagged!

I was tagged by Louise over at Poppy Letterpress. She also prints with an Adana Eight-Five and has ramped up on learning the in's and out's of it like a pro while producing some lovely goods.

I'm going to have to deviate from the rules a bit mainly because the people I'd tag aren't too keen on these kinds of 'quizzes'. So to begin, here are the rules I will follow:


1. Link to your tagger.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

A. I went to the University of Toronto majoring in Art History and followed that up with an Advertising (speciality in copywriting) diploma from the International Academy of Art and Design Technology.

B. I think everything matches with the colour brown.

C. I'm a novice tarot card reader. I'm guessing that it boils down to being fascinated with the system of the 78 cards and the artwork that goes into some decks. I don't claim to be psychic or fancy being one of those parlour readers. Reading the cards help me to build stories, use my imagination, make connections and create a cohesive narrative. It's a fine tool for practicing good communication skills.

D. I'm a fiend for word games like Scrabble, Jumble and Boggle. I strongly suspect though that it probably has to do with my affections for the alphabet, letters and typography in general.

E. I suffer from a mild case of Coulrophobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.