Wednesday 28 November 2012

There's something really satisfying about organizing your cupoards and getting rid of food packaging that makes the kitchen look like a clutter nightmare. The other day, we went to the natural foods store and bought a few items in bulk. Because I refused to keep them in the plastic bags they came in, the goods had to be kept in some kind of other container. So I went to my trusty second-hand store, found a variety of mason jars in different sizes, washed them and filled them up. I also wanted labels that were sturdy but not permanent since I'll either eventually finish or replace the foods that are in the jars. I used my Dymo labeller and was done in a flash. I basically wanted to do all of this during M's nap and was able to finish the job within 45 minutes. Quick, easy, useful and nice to look at.

//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.