Monday 1 October 2012

numbers book: 2


Chris, Marcus and I all fell sick last week. Cold season is here and it pretty much put my husband and I out of commission. Marcus, on the other hand, a little runny nose and cough didn't stop him from waking up at his usual time and wanting to go, go, go. We're finally on the mend and feeling much better today.

Last week I got an opportunity to print part of Marcus' board book again. I would've liked to have done this in sequential order but I didn't have alot of time so I chose to do a short run. So here we have two little crowns to accompany the number two of Marcus' book. Hopefully, I'll get back on track and print for the number six!

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.