Thursday 4 October 2012


I'm long overdue in posting photos of these beautiful invitations designed and printed by Kristen and Grant. I met them at one of my on-site workshops at the Wedding Show at the Drake and they got hooked on the idea of letterpress printed invites. They researched what was involved in printing the stationery themselves, rented the studio and arrived with a large Rubbermaid bucket filled with cottony paper, envelopes and plates to print with. They didn't need me at all - I just provided the press and inks! I loved having this couple in the studio (and Kristen's mom who also joined in on a separate day) and seeing them crank out tonnes of lovely invitations done in classic black. They also did some fine finishing touches with lined envelopes, belly bands and a wax seal to complete the set. Have a look at the entire suite and read about their process on Kristen's blog (she's also posted all kinds of great DIY's for the home). Kristen and Grant also just celebrated their one year anniversary!

//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.