Friday 27 July 2012


It was a good day at the thrift store. As soon as my eyes locked on the kitchy vintage patterns of these albums, they were mine. Then I read the words "Post Cards" and squealed. What a great idea. An album that holds postcards...why hadn't I seen anything like this before? I brought these beauties home, unravelled my sad, messy bundles of snail mail and sorted through the ones that I could fit in the 4 x 6" pockets. Both albums have eight sleeves with six pockets that can hold 96 pieces of small mail. So good. Now, I'm encouraged to look back at all my lovely mail whereas before I just kept them in tied up stacks, hidden away in a box. Best second-hand store score. Ever.

//


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.