Friday 23 September 2011

friday pieces


+ Autumn has officially kicked off and I couldn't be happier with the weather.  Rainy, sunny, windy and cool.
+ I came down with a cold at the beginning of the week which postponed some projects but am now on the mend.
+ As if I don't already have enough to do, I'm all of the sudden interested in finding a workshop on how to hand-make soaps. Anyone have any leads in the GTA?
+ I'm 29 weeks pregnant and the baby is moving around  like he's training for some kind of Olympic event.
+ Letterpress inquiries are still coming in and I'm going to have wind things down soon. I'll put up a notification on the website that I won't be taking on anymore projects past October.
+ Above is a shot of custom letterpress stationery packaged and waiting to be posted to NY!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend ahead of them.
//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.