Saturday 30 July 2011

the bump

yay! it's a boy!

20 weeks + 4 days

At our last check up, our midwife shared the good news with us - we're having a boy! The technician who performed the ultrasound wasn't quite sure what the sex was but the radiologist noted that it's an 80% chance we're have a Chris Jr.! Happiness. I'd say those odds are pretty good, but I'm still stocking up on neutral-coloured baby goods and clothes. PS. Feel free to throw some boy names at us.

I wasn't too keen on the idea of taking progressive belly shots throughout the pregnancy but here's the one photo at 20 weeks and 4 days. Actually, I just wanted to show you my new favorite shirt (called Foil) that I got from Joe Fresh. So comfy, light and I love those flecks of gold. I haven't been into the maternity wear that I've seen lately but lucked out at Joe Fresh because of the summer season (lots of selection, inexpensive, nice-looking, and easy to wear!).

So there you have it, the sex of the baby and a belly shot!

Hope you're all having a great (long) weekend.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.