Monday 14 March 2011

a little help


Thank you to those who blogged, tweeted and spread the word of the second issue item in the pop-up shop! The day after the correspondence cards were made available, disaster struck Japan. I kept an eye on the news and developments but felt that I had to stop watching shortly thereafter. I simply can't imagine what families and friends of those affected are going through, but I would like to try to help.

I will donate 50% of the sales from the Starburst cards to the Canadian Red Cross to help their efforts towards Japan. There are still some editions left in the shop up for grabs! The pop-up shop will remain open until Wednesday March 16th 2pm EST.

Hope you're having a good start to your week. I'm quite thankful for the sunny weather this morning.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.