Friday 24 December 2010

holiday thrift store find: rubber stamps





Now I've gotten some sweet treasures from my trips to the thrift store, right? But I have to say and you might agree, that this particular score takes the cake. Brand new large rubber stamps of the alphabet in upper and lower case cursive. Those words in one sentence don't often come around. Merry Christmas to me. I can only imagine all sorts of things to do with these stamps. First thing that came to mind was wrapping paper. And I'm pretty sure they'll also find use on some handmade envelopes for snail mailing. Also, when my nephew starts to practice his handwriting, these will come in handy.

*
To my old and new friends, thank you for visiting me here on the blog. Your comments, encouragement, inspiration and kindness keep me going. Season's Greetings, everyone! I hope your day is peaceful, merry and bright. See you in 2011!

*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.