Monday 6 December 2010

book fair bounty





I had a great time exhibiting at the OCAD Book Arts Fair this past Saturday. It was my first time selling goods at the show and I'm quite certain that I'll do it again next year. The Great Hall was a nice big open space for visitors to walk around and browse. The lighting was good, the tables were big and the chairs were comfortable. But most of all, the other vendors were so nice and friendly. Big hugs to those who came out and visited the fair and said hello - it's always nice to see familiar faces at these events. And thank you to those who bought from snap + tumble...the loot bags sold out!

Above are shots of what I bought at the fair. I simply couldn't walk away from a silkscreen print by Kelsea Knowles. It came in many different colours but I settled on a pastel pinky-salmon. I also came home with a postcard from AmpersandAmpersand. I love the navy blue layered on top of the electric blue on top of the kraft. And, of course, had to have a 'Canada' card by Pomegranate. And last but not least, a card that just speaks to me, by Jacksoncreek Press.

Sadly, I was in such a rush that morning to get to the fair and had so much in tow that I didn't bring a camera to take photos of my table. Next year, I promise.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.