Friday 26 November 2010

letterpress coasters: ginkgo




Whenever it comes close to the day of a craft show or in this case, the OCAD Book Arts Fair, I always end up printing something at the very last minute. I've brought back the ginkgo's in coaster form dressed in black. These will be sold in sets of 4, perfect for stock stuffer's or small hostess gifts.

I've got a weekend full of fun plans beginning with past workshop participant, Victoria, coming back to rent some studio time. She's going to be handprinting personalized stationery as gifts for her loved ones. Such a good idea! I'm looking forward to seeing what she creates. Then in the evening, I've got some friends coming over for a game of Pictionary. And on Sunday afternoon I'm joining Jaime, Rhya and Phillipa for holiday card writing. Good times.

PS. A happy belated Thanksgiving to my American friends, readers and followers. I hope it was a heartwarming day for you and yours.

Happy weekend all!
//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.