Monday 21 December 2009

paper presents






I got together with my crafty girls over the weekend and we did our first holiday paper exchange. Each of us went through our stash (or in Jamie's case, her Rubbermaid) of paper goods and assembled sweet, inexpensive, thoughtful little packages for each other. I have to say, we might've gotten some strange looks by others in the cafe as we giggled, oohed and ahhed over vintage recipe cards, retro postcards, old mailing labels and airmail stamps. The wheels were turning on how every piece in each other's exchange will be used for journalling or snail mail. I, of course, couldn't help but print up some personalized letterpress stationery for them :)

3 comments:

carta,inc. said...

Thank you Tanya for your comment on my books. You have a lovely stationary line as well and beautiful photography!
Best wishes for the holidays and keep in touch in 2010!
angela

Jaime said...

The paper exchange was so much fun! A new tradition?

Shannon said...

That is awesome. I tried something similar like that with my friends and I even sold some at shows this year. But then someone accused me of copying her so I've stopped. I mean it's insane to use our vintage stash for something to encourage writing!? xoxox

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.