Tuesday 2 June 2009

joseph + jaime

Joseph and Jaime captured details of Shelley's wedding
including the snap&tumble invites and menus.
Calligraphy by Claire Reyes.

I had the pleasure of meeting photographers Joseph and Jaime last year when a good friend of mine asked me to accompany her on a visit to them. Shelley was in the middle of planning her wedding and was referred to the dynamic duo which I was more than happy to meet as well. Turns out, after our meeting, I also booked the good services of Joseph and Jaime for my own wedding. Their fashion photography alone had me at hello. If you're looking for photographers who work seamlessly together, incorporates modern and traditional styles and who are just downright awesome people - Joseph and Jaime are your guy and your gal. Samples of their wedding photography can be found on their blog. Also, check out their site and have a peep at my favorite of the bunch, their Polaroid series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.