Monday 28 July 2008

pearly whites

Finally got a chance to take some shots of the thank you cards for after the wedding. This is the first time I've used Crane's Pearl White and I'm in love. I'm used to the Fluorescent White but I think I may just have to make a permanent switch to the softer side of white. This is also the first time I ordered the Crane envelopes. Not disappointing either, these babies are billowy - a nice treat to receive in the mail.
Simple flatcards as they are, I thought it'd be nice to use a whole decorative swirl in that blue I've been using for the rest of the wedding stationery. The swirl takes centre stage on the card and the lines varying in thickness make the impression on the paper so interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.