Thursday 8 May 2008

sampling

I'm quite fond of using Crane's Lettra but thought that it'd be wise for me to shop around. Their prices went up a bit since the last time I placed an order.

But gosh, for the life of me I couldn't find anywhere that was providing samples of letterpress paper. That is until I went onto Briar Press and posted a question in the General Discussion board. I got a helpful response and am now waiting for my order of samples from Legion Papers. The sample should include papers from Frankfurt, Coventry Rag, Stonehenge, Somerset, Rives BFK, Arches Cover, Arturo Cover, Pecsia, Lanaquarelle and Rising Museum Board. I was really just looking for Rives BFK and Somerset, but I'll take the rest too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, well done! Look forward to seeing how these go on the Adana :)

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.