Saturday 24 November 2007

new and improved

Okay. So the business cards weren't a hit with the fiance (and his brothers). The blind deboss didn't go over well with them. And if three people had such strong, similar ideas on a little card - I thought it'd be wise to make some revisions. And by some, I mean about a hundred or so.

I had to make the most of the cards that I'd already made. To throw them away was out of the question. Paper is expensive. So, I decided to cut them in half and print on the back. And to my delight - I like them much better. I'm a bit fond of the slim size and the double sided feature.

Yes, some of the paper did go to waste, but I was able to live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.