Sunday 21 October 2007

designing

I've been horribly unproductive this weekend with regards to printing. So I played around a bit on Illustrator and came up with this card (above). It'll be my first duo coloured plate. The only font set I have is Univers and while it's nice and modern, it won't work with everything I have in mind.

Because the plates and delivery are quite expensive I try to make my designs transitional. So I'm a bit hesitant to make a holiday card because, most likely, I'll only be able to use it for one season. And this also might mean that my designs will include little to no copy. A lone image or abstract design will carry over onto many occasions.
We'll see how I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.