Friday 5 September 2014

for big mistakes eraser printing



A few weeks ago I was able to get my hands on one of those crazy big erasers "For Big Mistakes" and got to do some carving! It wasn't exactly type high so I just placed a piece of cardboard that was about 3mm thick and that did the trick. The eraser is just big (and small) enough that it's not daunting to work with and gives you plenty of room to ink something up that feels substantial. If you happen to have a mini Showcard press, I highly recommend using it to print with the eraser. But if you don't, I still recommend giving the carving a go and finding something heavy enough to put on top of it that will transfer an impression onto paper. Good times!

//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.