Tuesday 4 February 2014

love and lightning

Lately, I've been preoccupied with carving stamps out of erasers! These days, it's hard to muster up the energy to use the letterpress after the little one has been put down to sleep. But I've found I'm able to just sit at the dining room table, carve out a little image or two and stamp to my heart's content in a fraction of the time it would to print. The freedom to switch colours at a whim, isn't so bad either! But in the end, I finished the new cards with letterpress printed greetings since I didn't want to completely get away from it :) These will be available at this Sunday's Love & Rummage show at The Workroom. Hope to see you there!

//



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.