Wednesday 7 August 2013

stationery for tassie


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with Toronto screenwriter and producer, Tassie Cameron, on her new stationery. When we met to talk about what she was looking for I immediately clicked with her because she's just the sweetest person and she mentioned the words "simple design and typography". She's a woman after my own heart. As you can see we came up with an identity that is clean, elegant and classic. Included in the suite is a folded note, flat card, business card and return addressed envelope.

I've said it before and it's worth mentioning again...I get to collaborate with, design and print for the best clients.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.