Friday 17 August 2012

It isn't often that I get chance to sit down and write letters let alone make some stationery. But when I do, it makes me very happy. Still, I had a to be quick about these ones and in just a few minutes I was done. I had some blank watercolour folded cards and cut them in half so that I had two flat pieces. I took out my watercolours and painted some not-so-perfect lines on the front. Then I overlaid some onionskin paper over top and folded a lip behind the flat card and adhered it with bit of glue. Out came my Yellow Owl Workshop winter stamps set and I went to town on the overlay and on the front of the envelope. Easy peasy and something just a little bit different. Hope my penpals like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.