Monday 4 June 2012

flea market in the junction


Things are about to get bananas for me over the next few days. I applied late to The Junction Flea and found out just a couple days ago that I'll be participating in their very first event this coming Sunday! It's been a while since I've done a show but feel absolutely ready to jump back into it. And what better event in the summer could I take part in? The Junction Flea is brought to you by the good folks at SMASH and Russet & Empire. The outdoor flea market promises to bring you vintage, craft and food goods by independent vendors. How can you not plan on going to this?

I've been taking every chance I can get to get ready for the flea. This meant as soon as Marcus is down for the night, the inks come out. The only upshot to this insane nocturnal printing is that I'm completely exhausted by the end of it all and can get a good, couple solid hours of sleep before the baby wakes. Other than that, I highly advise against operating heavy machinery in the wee hours.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.