Saturday 26 November 2011

38 weeks



38 weeks and all is well! I had to go for an impromptu ultrasound a couple weeks back just to make sure baby was in a good position. Turns out he is definitely heads down and preparing himself to meet us. I've finally stopped taking on printing jobs so that I can focus on getting ready for his arrival. Handling the press and being on my feet for several hours this past week was more than I can handle.

Things have been still on the blog for the past week and I imagine it's only going to get quieter as I settle in with preparations. Worry not, I will make a post as soon as we have more news on Baby M :)

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of my American friends!

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.