Friday 30 September 2011

friday pieces



It's gotten to the point that I need actual maternity clothes instead of oversize t-shirts. My, how much comfortable clothes are when they fit! It's been a trying few weeks with all kinds of pregnancy-related ailments topped off by a cold. I'll spare you the details and let you know instead that I'm 30 weeks along :) Some good things are: 1. my growing habit of drinking lots and lots of water. 2. Neutrogena Sesame body oil for the bump which is really now a mini basketball. 3. Wearing red nail polish turns me from frumpy to sassy.

Oh, and we've got a name for the baby and it starts with an "M". As soon as I heard it, I knew it was the one. If the baby turns out to be a girl, we're sort of up a creek because we don't have any girl names just in case.
A wonderful weekend to you, all!

PS. The website has been updated with a bulletin indicating that I'll only be taking on small projects for the remainder of the year.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.