Friday 15 July 2011

kinfolk, volume I











I am so proud to be a part of Kinfolk's first issue that is now online today! This no-ordinary magazine is dedicated to small gatherings (just my kind of thing) and it's jam packed with food for thought and savvy ideas. Just get a load of the gorgeous photography too! The publication is both sophisticated and down-to-earth.The minimal and beautiful sparse design and layout is an oasis for the eyes.


Nathan Williams, editor of Kinfolk, kindly invited me to contribute some stationery ideas surrounding the theme of small gatherings. I picked out a few of my favorite stationers and wrote a short article (more of a list) on how you can host with simple stationery while entertaining.

It's an honour to be in the company of other artists, writers, photographers, designers, illustrators and makers in this issue. Nathan and crew have been nothing but exceptional to work with. I admire their vision and hard work and the magazine that has come to be.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.