Wednesday 8 June 2011

news!




A couple of weeks ago Chris graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine! I'm so proud of him and look forward to when he gets licensed in a few months from now. I only wished that I was at his convocation to see him get his diploma...which leads me to my second piece of good news. I had a serious case of morning sickness that day :) That's right, we're expecting! This also explains my blogging delinquency for the past three months. I'm tired all of the time and have been experiencing a great season of nausea (but I hear it's perfectly normal).

Until I get my energy back, things around the studio and blog will be quiet. I can't say that there won't be any activity but it'll just be at a minimum. We'll be busy preparing for the little one (picking out names included), while Chris is also going to be heads down studying for his board exams.

Thank you for your patience, everyone. We're excited about the changes that are happening and can't wait to share more bits of our lives with you.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.