Friday 22 April 2011



It's been a quiet week and a welcome one at that. I've been a little under the weather and have stayed off the computer for longer than I thought I could. Feels good, though I've missed alot.

I've been hearing from a couple of Postal Kit recipients, thank you for letting me know the kits are arriving and that you are enjoying them!

My husband's cousin purchased a home with his girlfriend and it's their first one! I thought to print up a card for the momentous occasion, ah, home ownership.

This weekend we'll be celebrating Ukrainian Easter as well. Lots of wonderful food and good company are on the agenda. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend and gets a chance at a little chocolate egg hunt.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.