Wednesday 6 April 2011

business cards for diana




Diana and I worked together many moons ago and I was delighted to reconnect when she contacted me about her business cards. She is (and always has been) a savvy gal with a knack for good writing. Combine that with Diana's knowledge and love of food and you get a writer/recipe tester! How cool is that title anyway, 'recipe tester'?

Other than some specifics on paper and colour, Diana gave me free reign to design her business cards. Bless her for that. I had a lot of fun coming up with a number of layouts and logos. We ultimately fell in love with this one. A little bit classic, a little bit old-school, and a little bit understated.
 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.