Wednesday 23 March 2011

simple stationery



I have some nice Crane text-weight stock that is perfect for letter-writing. It's slightly textured with just enough fibres to grab at the ink that flows from my Pilot G-Tec pen. It makes the writing feel so satisfying. I ran the stock through an ink jet to prepare it for some custom stationery. I enlarged a geometric pattern and traced my envelope template so that the final folded and letter piece  included lines going in random and interesting directions. These were sent out to a couple of snail mail friends who also got a little something extra with their letter. Post coming up on those soon.

PS.Thanks to everyone who commented on the duffle bag post! Your enthusiasm brightened my day :)

Also a thank you to Justine for the thoughtful and lovely write up on her blog, Urban Scarlet.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.