Thursday 16 December 2010

furoshiki wraps




Jane Speed, Creative Director at Carte Blanche Creative and I met when she took the Tabletop Letterpress Workshop back in October. She and the CBC crew sent out fabric wraps for their holiday greetings this year and I was lucky enough to get one! How great are these and the sweet little instructions card too? I know it says to spread the love, but I may have to hold onto it for a while :)

Other furoshiki wraps that have caught my eye are Alana's Sail Boat Wrap on sale at the Humunku Shoppe

photo via Alana K. Davis

and The Give Love wrap from Chewing the Cud. Both wraps are beauties and I'd love to get my gift-wrapping hands on them.

photo via Chewing The Cud

 //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.