Monday 22 November 2010

thrift store score

found thread and ribbon

ribbon?


Thanks to those who left kind comments about the winter line. I'm hoping that the cards do well at the book arts fair too!

Just a short post about my latest thrift store finds. I picked up a large spool of thread, though I'm not sure what kind it is. It looks like twine, but it's finer and softer. Maybe it's for knitting? The other treasure is a spool of some kind of black mesh. Again, I don't know what it's supposed to be used for. I just like the texture, the frayed edges and the width is a nice size for ribbon tying. I love coming across something totally unexpected and being able to make use of them. These will definitely be part of my stationery packaging.

//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.