Wednesday 5 May 2010



Chris is finally done exams and we've got a couple of days for some r & r. Next week he goes right into clinic for an entire year so it'll be a while before we get to take a vacation. For now, it'll be a small road trip up north. Should be nice to get some fresh air and a change of scenery. I plan to take some photos with the Rollei, get through some chapters in my library book and have some quiet time with my honey.

For now, I'd like to say hello to some new readers of the snap & tumble blog. Also a warm virtual hug to everyone who've left comments and continue to do so. It brightens my day and I'm glad that you all take a moment to stop by my journal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pic Tanya and a virtual hug back, enjoy your trip :)

for design's sake {sandi} said...

have a great trip!!

alexandria said...

Gorgeous photo! I hope you have the best of trips.

t a n y a said...

thank you, everyone :)

we had a lovely time. a short but sweet couple of days!

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.