Friday 30 April 2010

wood type cards










A2 folded cards | wood type | chalk white, soft teal, smokey grey
available at The Spring Wedding Show

These new set of cards feature handset wood type in a few of my favorite colours. As you may have seen in this week's posts, I've tried something a little different with the packaging. The goods now include belly bands with some product info. For these cards, I've given definitions of the printed words. I think 'hero' is my favorite: 1. A person of distinguished courage, or ability, admired for his/her brave deeds and noble qualities. 2. The bread or roll used in making a hero sandwich.

Here are the details for tomorrow's show! While I'll be running workshops, my husband will be manning the snap & tumble table (come and say 'hello!'). He usually just drives me to my shows and unloads all of my product and gear. I've had my girlfriends help me at the table, but this time, Chris has come to my rescue. He's my hero.

The Spring Wedding Show: Indie Meets Couture
Saturday May 1, 2010
10am-4pm
Drake Hotel 1150 Queen St. West, Toronto
Admission $10 (cash only)

If you are after that perfect touch to infuse your wedding with something unconventional, chic or edgy, plan to attend The Spring Wedding Show where 40 of Toronto’s local artisans and finest wedding businesses will be showcasing their talents. The Drake is also giving away a bridal shower, valued at $500 to one lucky bride.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

mia said...

these are fabulous, Tanya! sorry I can't be at the show...

Sonnet and Mayhem said...

The packaging is so inspired! And I love your product shots - they perfectly match the aesthetic of your designs. I hope you have a great time at the show tomorrow.

t a n y a said...

merium: thank you!

Sonnet and Mayhem: thank you! The new packaging takes a little more time but I love doing it.

Unknown said...

Great shots! Loving the colours :)

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.