Monday 29 March 2010

letterpress curiosity workshop: teal + blind

hello there, teal

<span class=

busy hands



<span class=



<span class=

It was another great letterpress workshop this past weekend with Aimee and Ruth. They had been looking forward to meeting the presses all week. With perfect cardstock in hand, they achieved some pretty nice results with two of my favorite hand-mixed colours, teal and off-white. But before the ink was laid down, the girls tried out some blind prints. I forgot to take a snapshot of Ruth's blind printed bookmarks with my gothic type on black cardstock - they turned out beautifully (you'll just have to trust me!).

1 comment:

for design's sake {sandi} said...

ladiessssssss!! They look so great!!! I wish I had been there again :)

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.