Thursday 26 November 2009

countdown


oversized gift tags, rounded corners, printed on ultra-thick Lettra

Things have been quite manic around here as the two-day City of Craft event approaches. It's always a guessing game on how much to print. The show has gained so much popularity since it's first opening in 2007 and I'm a bit freaked out that I may not have enough goods. This is assuming, of course, that my prints will be liked and bought :) I finally ordered my stock of envelopes now that the majority of the printing has been completed. It's just about the final step in the process and it feels good to get to this point. I'm aiming to have a fun and relaxing holiday so the show preparations need to wrap up by the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.