Wednesday 30 September 2009

t is for thrifty

It's been a while since I did some thrifting. Here are a few of the things I scooped up on my last trip.

Found this book full of perfectly good paper sitting in a bin. It's just begging to be fed in a typewriter. Love the blue and red lines.

These transparent guides were tossed in a box and though I don't know how to use them, I had to have them. If not for practical use, then maybe for journalling?


I'm a huge sucker for tarot cards. And at first glimpse, I thought these cards were tarot. But on closer inspection, I actually have no idea what they are. If you do, please unravel the mystery!


I got a hold of some vintage children's picture books. Again, maybe for journalling, but I don't think I can stand cutting these up. The danger here is I'm running out of room and a collection of these would quickly take up floor space.


Lastly, one of my favorite finds is a kids book called 'What's So Important About". It reads about what's important about things like telephones, buttons, bugs, etc. And of course, letters :)

PS. Today is the last day to enter the favorites giveaway. Winner announced tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those are some super finds!
I especially like the picture books + mystery cards.

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.