Tuesday 3 March 2009

lever action

When it's time to remove the rollers from the CMC press, I sometimes feel like I need a third hand. The lever needs to be pulled down so that the rollers rest on the disc in order for them to be taken off. Trouble is, the lever needs to be held down, otherwise, it'll go back into it's original position while moving the rollers into an inaccessible position. It used to be that I'd interrupt my husband from whatever it is he's doing so that he can help me remove the rollers for cleaning. I'm not sure how everyone else is doing this but, I solved the issue with a little bit of sewing, fabric and Velcro. It's the little things that make printing so much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.