Saturday 8 December 2007

wood is good


Finally got a chance to introduce the wood type to the press. It was great to use another font other than the one I already have. That and I've never used wood type before. Now, these guys were slightly less than perfect so I had to pad a little bit behind some letters because they weren't type high. But all turned out well in the end. Also noticed that I didn't get the deepest impression with the wood type that I'm used to with the lead ones. I suppose that's the charm.

I'm pretty excited to be able to offer custom stationery cards now! If all goes as planned, the snap&tumble website will be updated with the details before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.