Friday 9 November 2007

holiday wish list

Yes it's a bit early for a wish list but I hear that elves like to be prepared. And so, here is the snap&tumble wish list (in order of preference).
Various woodcut type (any type and size from eBay)
Bodoni type (anything above 60 point)
Pantone 877 (metallic silver from US Litho)
Boxcar Base (gots to be slightly smaller than my 8x5 chase)
Crane Lettra Paper (8.5x11 flourescent white, 300gsm)
Table top C&P Pilot Press
Letterpress: New Applications for Traditonal Skills (Amazon and used)
Vandercook SP15 (don't worry about a chimney - just deliver it to my door)

2 comments:

Poppy Letterpress said...

Just recently picked up the Letterpress: New Applications book. It's good, but not what I expected. I guess I was hoping for a book that focussed on the new wave of indy printing out there, but instead it was more of a history lesson -- which is really good, just not what I thought it would be.

Still worth getting though!

t a n y a said...

Well, it is second last from my list - I think it'd be a nice to have.

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.