Saturday 13 October 2007

abc's

Who does letterpress and doesn't swoon over the alphabet? I started off thinking that I'd randomly arrange the letters in the chase. But my sense of order took over and I ended up with a neat ensemble of the alphabet in Univers font. These little charms would do well in any occassion, left blank inside for your writing pleasure.

I was reading the Adana manual and realized that I was using the gauge pins the wrong way. No wonder I was getting pin impressions on my paper as I was printing! Silly.

the correct way to use the gauge pin


2 comments:

Poppy Letterpress said...

I'm so jealous that you've got an Adana manual! Is there an online version somewhere?

t a n y a said...

hello poppy letterpress! I'm not aware of any Adana manuals online. The one I have is on loan right now and I plan to return it - but not before I jot down a few pointers from it!

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.