Saturday, 13 October 2007

abc's

Who does letterpress and doesn't swoon over the alphabet? I started off thinking that I'd randomly arrange the letters in the chase. But my sense of order took over and I ended up with a neat ensemble of the alphabet in Univers font. These little charms would do well in any occassion, left blank inside for your writing pleasure.

I was reading the Adana manual and realized that I was using the gauge pins the wrong way. No wonder I was getting pin impressions on my paper as I was printing! Silly.

the correct way to use the gauge pin


2 comments:

Poppy Letterpress said...

I'm so jealous that you've got an Adana manual! Is there an online version somewhere?

who is this gal? said...

hello poppy letterpress! I'm not aware of any Adana manuals online. The one I have is on loan right now and I plan to return it - but not before I jot down a few pointers from it!

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments (meaning comments without valid URL's) will not be published.